Topics

Ownership Transferred

Darryl Huffman

Friends,

When the former owner of this group left the hobby he also left this group without anyway to moderate it or make changes.

I sought him out and arranged for new ownership of the group plus we made the transfer to Io groups from Yahoo.

There are several owners and moderators in place so I am no longer needed here.

I of course remain a John Allen fan, but I am giving priority to my other groups right now and am ceasing to have a meaningful role in this group.

The number of emails have spiked in the last few months so the group is not dead by any means.

You guys continue to have fun but you will need to do it without me.

Glad to be of help when it was needed.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

Murphy P

Darryl thank you for what you have done to help our group!

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 6:37 PM Darryl Huffman via Groups.Io <darrylhuffman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Friends,

When the former owner of this group left the hobby he also left this group without anyway to moderate it or make changes.

I sought him out and arranged for new ownership of the group plus we made the transfer to Io groups from Yahoo.

There are several owners and moderators in place so I am no longer needed here.

I of course remain a John Allen fan, but I am giving priority to my other groups right now and am ceasing to have a meaningful role in this group.

The number of emails have spiked in the last few months so the group is not dead by any means.

You guys continue to have fun but you will need to do it without me.

Glad to be of help when it was needed.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Thank you for your support over all these years, Darryl. We all appreciate it. Please check in on our group.

PS. I'm looking forward to building my version of your "Jerome, AZ" diorama. Your construction photos are very helpful!

O scale, narrow gauge, is a wonderful condition to suffer from sir.

All the best.

Randy

Matt Hosford

Thank you for all your dedication and efforts in keeping our group along with John's story going you will surely be missed.  Good luck, with all you do........
--
Matt Hosford
Wurn & Whythyrd Lines

Donald Robichaud

Many thanks, without caretakers and dedication we wouldn't have so many great memories to charish.
Thank you so much Darryl,
Don

Jeffrey L Witt

Darryl, thanks for getting us off the ground and to a better place than we were. We all are in your debt. All the best, Jeff

Ken Plumbly

Thanks, Darryl for the work!

Ken

Bill P

Yes a THANK YOU is in order for your support.  Best of luck on you new adventures.
bcd9  ∑:=)