Topics

Original GD Timesaver

tom+hokel <thokel@frameworksoft.com> <thokel@...>

Dave and Keith,

I posted a picture to the Pine Ridge RR album of the original GD
Timesaver that I pulled off the web last September. I just can't
remember from where. Maybe you could identify these gentlemen.

We should probably set up a "GD Original Pics" album for general
posting. (Pat Turner, what do you think?)

And, Keith thank you so much for sharing the #43 pictures and those
of both Pine Canyon RRs. They are great!

Tom Hokel

Pat Turner

Yes, an album for original G&D pics would be a good idea. I don't think
many of us have any original pics we took, but I will take all that are
posted.

Pat Turner, SER/V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

Dave and Keith,

I posted a picture to the Pine Ridge RR album of the original GD
Timesaver that I pulled off the web last September. I just can't
remember from where. Maybe you could identify these gentlemen.

We should probably set up a "GD Original Pics" album for general
posting. (Pat Turner, what do you think?)

And, Keith thank you so much for sharing the #43 pictures and those
of both Pine Canyon RRs. They are great!

Tom Hokel

tonkamoes <atticat@attbi.com> <atticat@...>

I am sorry, I can't identify either of them. It has been over 25
years since I have seen any of the old crew. The gray haired
gentilman looks like it could be Joe Cane, But he would have to be
over 100 years old by now.
Happy Railroading, Keith B.
--- In GandD@..., "tom+hokel <thokel@f...>" <thokel@f...>