Topics

O scale decals

Timothy Rafeld

I am new to this groups and am looking for decals for an On3 layout G&D as well as Devils Gulch. Does anyone know of a source?
 Thanks
Tim

Jeffrey L Witt

This seller on Ebay always has a variety of decals in HO, perhaps some would be suitable for On3? Or perhaps he would scale them up for you?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Decals/165982/m.html?item=174284395605&hash=item289428d455%3Ag%3A6%7EYAAOSwlqhdJWCB&_ssn=elruddick

Good luck,

Jeff

John Hutnick

I wrote to this seller to ask if they have any HO G&D steam loco decals, which they do not.

Timothy Rafeld

Thanks John I think I might try 2 sets they should be okay to use for On3

Dale Sproule

The NMRA Merchandise Centre has G&D  Decals in HO scale, do not know about O scale, call NMRA for clarification