From: www.On30.org <CandSn3@...>
To: <GandD@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 11:04 PM
Subject: RE: [GandD] Number 43

Ah, now I know why we have been getting so many new members of late to
this
list...

James posted a link to it off his web site! Thanks James. Thanks for the
On30 link also.

Pat Turner, SER/V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

Wow! Just great! thanks very much Keith. I believe I have you quoted on my
site where I show the photos of John's house as it is today.

Thanks for the photos,

James
www.trevinocircle.com
Paso Robles, CA