Topics

NMRA Special cars

Russell Courtenay

Those special NMRA runs were really cool, they come up from time to time online but very little in O scale.

 A full original Delta Lines passenger set was for sale on eBay a while ago, a bit out of my budget, but some original O scale stuff still appears at local shows at good prices I’ve heard, I assume because O scale isn’t nearly as popular as HO.

Unfortunately, I am 2000 miles away from much of the model railroad activity that took place 70-80 years ago and nearly 1000 miles from Monterey, but Idaho is a beautiful place so....

On Nov 14, 2019, at 12:59 PM, Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt@...> wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, Tom...I hadn't read the issue yet.

Nice article! A great improvement to that area. You have quite a collection of the Micro-trains tribute cars...I just lost out on a Delta Lines boxcar...but of course I have the G&D car, both N and Z scale! Missing S, O, and G.

Too bad the NMRA doesn't still run the "Heritage" and "Living Legends" series cars.

Jeff