Topics

NMRA #1

Larry Smith

Mike

That is the first NMRA Heritage car. It was made for them by IMWX which
is now the Red Caboose car. It was a limited edition and is very rare.
I don't know what you paid for it, but they were originally $12, I
believe.

Hang on to it as it is only going to get rearer as time goes by.

Larry Smith

Michael Kennedy <cigarguy@...>

Thanks for the info Larry.....

Mike