Topics

New to the group

lelahrobinson76@...

Hey everyone, new to the group.
Very excited for this group's content.
Any tips or advice as a new member of the group?

David

Hi,

Welcome to the group! Perhaps you can tell us a little about your interest in John Allen. Do you have a layout? If so, what scale? I am not sure if you have checked out the various files and photo folders but you may want to take a look.

David (Dry Gulch & Western)

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 08:47:54 PM PDT, <lelahrobinson76@...> wrote:

Hey everyone, new to the group.
Very excited for this group's content.
Any tips or advice as a new member of the group?

Charles Kinzer

If you haven’t seen it already, go explore the www.gdlines.org site.

The core of the site is the photo galleries here http://www.gdlines.org/GDLines/Galleries.html although there is much more.

Be sure to check out the links and especially to Jeff Witt’s site which is a path to a vast archive of scans of John Allen magazine articles.