From: <ggallimore@...>
To: <GandD@...>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 1:41 AM
Subject: [GandD] New Timesaver Link

Hello All,

I'm new to the group and thought I'd contribute with a link to my
Timesaver page. It's a scenicked version of the original track
plan. The layout is a bit bigger than the original, but the car
allowances are the same. Scenery changes the "game" a bit but the
switching scenarios I've come up with are still quite challenging.

I've also been collecting MDC/Roundhouse G&D rolling stock. Is there
a master list somewhere I can use as a checklist for collecting?

Thanks,

Galen

Bob Burgoyne <cxsnut@...>

Galen,
You can find a list of the MDC releases of the G&D and the DG&H offerings at
their website. Also there is someone who has privately done G&D cars often
selling them on EBAY.
Cheers,
Bob B.

I'm new to the group and thought I'd contribute with a link to my
Timesaver page. It's a scenicked version of the original track
plan. The layout is a bit bigger than the original, but the car
allowances are the same. Scenery changes the "game" a bit but the
switching scenarios I've come up with are still quite challenging.

I've also been collecting MDC/Roundhouse G&D rolling stock. Is there
a master list somewhere I can use as a checklist for collecting?

Thanks,

Galen

Galen Gallimore

Sorry about the confusion...still new at this posting thing. It's
under the Links section of this club as:

Murdock's Landing - Another Scenicked Timesaver
My version of the puzzle with scenic rationale, as well as other
timesaver links.
http://members.tripod.com/~CoalHauler/murdockslanding.html

Thanks for your interest, and the other reply regarding the list.

Galen
(ocalicreek)

--- In GandD@..., Stan Seeds <atsfstan3@c...> wrote:
So.... what IS the link? we would love to see your work but you
didn't
specify how to bring it up.
Stan
I'm new to the group and thought I'd contribute with a link to my
Timesaver page. It's a scenicked version of the original track
plan. The layout is a bit bigger than the original, but the car
allowances are the same. Scenery changes the "game" a bit but the
switching scenarios I've come up with are still quite challenging.

I've also been collecting MDC/Roundhouse G&D rolling stock. Is
there
a master list somewhere I can use as a checklist for collecting?

Thanks,

Galen

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Pat Turner

Very nice start on the module. I like the way it is looking and the
methods you used.
The hopper on the Trestle, is that Chattanooga Northern? Did you letter
it yourself?

Pat Turner
NMRA/SER V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

| Sorry about the confusion...still new at this posting thing. It's
| under the Links section of this club as:
|
| Murdock's Landing - Another Scenicked Timesaver
| My version of the puzzle with scenic rationale, as well as other
| timesaver links.
| http://members.tripod.com/~CoalHauler/murdockslanding.html
|
| Thanks for your interest, and the other reply regarding the list.
|
| Galen
| (ocalicreek)

Darryl Huffman

Galen,

I am pleased to see your version of the Timesaver. I have seen different
versions over the years---almost all built on a flat piece of wood. Having
a waterfront really adds to the idea and I can easily imagine a row of
falsefront factories along the back side as well.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Darryl Huffman
Anchorage, Alaska
@DarrylHuffman