Topics

New rules for transferring to Io

Bob Burgoyne

Thanks so much to the new and former owners of this fabulous group. My 10$ PayPal'ed to support the transfer.  Thank you Darryl for taking the challenge of owning and managing this rowdy group.

I am following along with several principle's empire development. Fun to witness from an armchair. Preserving the John Allen legacy is important and worth much more than what is being asked.

My modest attempts to interchange a narrow gauge line with the G&D standard gauge are now a memory. Moves necessitated three tear-downs. The last move was from a full sized basement to an 8x12 bonus room. No-can-do, or no-want-to-do. I have moved to other interests but will always be a fan of John Allen and his final creation.

Best to all. Don't be strangers when we convert to groups.IO. Several groups have dwindled after the change. Maybe did not catch the train to our new destination or moved to face-book. (Not my cup of tea)

Thanks to all who contribute their thoughts to the group. More of us appreciate you than you realize.

Bob Burgoyne
aka H0N3Bob and Boomer Bob to various groups

On Thursday, March 7, 2019, 2:30:57 AM CST, Matthew Hosford 8ballracing@... [GandD] wrote:

Darryl,

Wurn & Whythyrd’s CFO has sent a telegraph….

You've sent $10.00 to darrylhuffman@...

Please keep us informed as to your progress and thanks for your kind efforts to keep us afloat.

Matt
Wurn & Whythyrd Lines