I have been posting some pictures of John's "stuff" that my Brother and I have been cleaning out as he is moving.

I really encourage you to join the FaceBook page because the format is excellent for discussion.
You can lock down your security and only use it for the Gorre & Daphetid !
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GandD/

I will slowly add pictures here so we can discuss them.
--
Keith Roger-Beard Trinity, owner,  9 Cielo Vista Terrace, Monterey

Michael Rozeboom

On 2020-06-11 10:36 a.m., Keith Roger wrote:
https://groups.io/g/GandD/album?id=248445
I have been posting some pictures of John's "stuff" that my Brother and I have been cleaning out as he is moving.

That is a big power supply.  They don't make them like they used to, and we should be glad they don't.

Nothing like a pair of selenium rectifiers...

--

Michael Rozeboom

Team Amiga

DCC Wiki Admin