Topics

New Groups

John Niemeyer

I have created 2 new groups, Fans of the HOn3 Annual https://groups.io/g/FansoftheHOn3Annual and Fans of the On30 Annual https://groups.io/g/FansoftheOn30Annual. These are both unofficial sites and have no financial connection, but have the blessings of the publisher. Please join us and share your thoughts about past, present and future articles.

Also, feel free to share this with others.

Due to recent changes with groups.io the free sites only allow e-mails. No photos and no file downloads. Sorry. To upgrade to premium would cost $220.00 year, time 2 sites, that’s $440.00 a year. So for now, I’ll just go with the free.

John Niemeyer