Topics

Need an old Bachmann tender

clarke_warren@...

I'd like to retrofit a small loco I have with the tender from one
of Bachmann's 4-4-0 Old timer engines. It's an effort to make my
loco look like it's from an earlier era. Would anyone out there
have one to give/sell?
Many Thanks
Clarke

The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the person(s) name above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.