Topics

MSTS G&D update

okrasaghia

Been a while since I last time made an upload but today I finished 3
more steam engines. Numbers 15, 27 & 56 will be available at
www.train-sim.com in a few days (pictures in the Photos section).
I can also report that the route is still under construction with
both sub-divisions in place but needing some adjustments of the
track. The route will also include branches to Daphetid & Nika, a
logging branch starting at Sowbelly for the Andrews Logging Co,
narrow gauge DG&H from Gorre to Helengon and Mousebelly (based on the
second layout by John) and tramways at both Port and Great Divide.
Looks like it can be a good route for anyone with MSTS but there is
still much work todo.

/Okrasa