Good to know, thanks John.

Russell Courtenay
July is national what month?

On Jul 24, 2019, at 6:26 AM, John Hagen via Groups.Io <sprinthag@...> wrote:

Russ,

I have had no problem what so ever with DVD set. No problem reading anything albeit it is for the most part old magazines that have been scanned.

I can’t understand why anyone is having problems with it.

John Hagen

From: GandD@groups.io On Behalf Of Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:01 AM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] Trying to find an old Railroad advertisement

I love that ad, any known photos of it on the G&D?

The Model Railroader 75 Year Archive DVD is no longer available and no longer supported by Kalmbach. I didn’t buy it not just because of its $179 price tag but because many said the scans were rather low resolution to the point that the text was difficult to read. This baffles me because Kalmbach insists the current subscription Archive is the exact same scans but no one complains about them.

I have seen the DVD go for $10-20 on eBay but only saw after they were sold. I keep looking.

Russel you started another thread again, why does that happen?  is there a reason for that?  Just Curious  Is this a new topic now.

I was just saying thanks to John for his brief review of the DVD and the topic no longer fit, so I changed it.

Russell Courtenay
July is national what month?

On Jul 24, 2019, at 7:31 AM, Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

Russel you started another thread again, why does that happen?  is there a reason for that?  Just Curious  Is this a new topic now.

I don't follow but that's OK, I often don't follow.

andy