Topics

Link to Jim Findley's 2-8-0

tonkamoes <atticat@...>

Hi Gang, Here is a link to Jim findley's 2-8-0 of the Toiga Pass. We
have confirmed it to be original and un-touched, except the previous
owner installed a can motor. The boiler is poured solid with led in
the same manner as John's locos were. John's locos were hand painted
with a brush, however Jim's #31 was painted with an airbrush. John
was an true artist and Jim was a true craftsman. We have moved all
these artifacts to our new G&D Memorial page. The link can also be
found at the bottom of our Pine Canyon RR page.
http://www.pinecanyonscalemodels.com/G&Dmemorial.htm
Happy Railroading, Keith Blanchard

Keevan Burnside

In a message dated 8/15/03 9:48:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
atticat@... writes:

<< The link can also be
found at the bottom of our Pine Canyon RR page.
http://www.pinecanyonscalemodels.com/G&Dmemorial.htm >>

Thanks Keith for the pictures and the page.

Keevan