Topics

John's #17 Ore Car

tonkamoes <atticat@attbi.com> <atticat@...>

I again Gang,
I have the actual #17 in my salvage collection of the GD. I will
post pics on my web site of it once I can remember where I put it. It
is one of three of these scratch-built ore cars. The MDC cars are
close and John had several of these also. None of the MDCs survived
though, just these three scratch-built ones. One has very interesting
trucks with leaf springs. All are a bit blackened from the fire, but
in very nice condition. I have had to re-glue some of the joints over
the years though. The heat crystalized the glue.
Merry Christmas to all,
Keith