Topics

john allen sacred / sacrosanct? was Restoration of GD #8, #9 and #10

Kurt Youngmann

I plead guilty to having deified John Allen and I’m not ashamed to admit it!

Kurt Youngmann

On Aug 30, 2019, at 11:17 AM, Charles Kinzer <ckinzer@...> wrote:

Oh come on.  You KNOW there are people who consider anything John Allen “sacred” (I actually said “sacrosanct” which is a rather different meaning but “sacred” is perhaps apt for some aficionados).

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

I am donating the rest of my creative energy and life to recreating his railroad.  I suppose I have pedestaled the man and his work.

And I am a relative "newcomer" to the whole concept.

Randy