From: Russell Courtenay via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 5:45 PM
To: gandd@groups.io
Subject: [GandD] John Allen's Gorre & Daphetid - Kalmbach Hobby Store

Kalmbach is having a half-off sale on digital downloads. I like digital because it is searchable and easy to locate but don’t really have a good reader device.

This one is on sale for less than $5 (no shipping of course). I am sure it is a reprint of several magazine articles but was wondering, anybody have it? Just looking for a basic review.

https://kalmbachhobbystore.com/product/digital-download/mrpdf040

AndersE

Take it the contents are old articles from Model Railroader?
Any reference to when the articles were published in MR?

Regards, Anders

Jeffrey L Witt

Bought this long ago.

This is just old articles, nothing that is not available on gdlines.info.

I can list the contents later if anyone is interested...

Jeff

Bruce Wilson

These are the articles in the download

Concept and planning of the Gorre & Daphetid
from Model Railroader March 1963  p. 28

The tab system that John Allen used
by Sperandeo, Andy
from Model Railroader February 1975  p. 67

Presenting John Allen (At The Throttle)
by Sperandeo, Andy
from Model Railroader December 1981  p. 65

John Allen's Gorre & Daphetid
by Allen, John  Sperandeo, Andy
from Model Railroader December 1981  p. 66

Remembering John Allen
by Beier, Glenn
from Model Railroader December 1981  p. 73

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 11/2/2020 12:43, Jeffrey L Witt via groups.io wrote:
Bought this long ago.

This is just old articles, nothing that is not available on gdlines.info.

I can list the contents later if anyone is interested...

Thanks Bruce,

I have all these articles bought when they came out except the 1963 because that was before I was born! Jeff has that one on his site.