Topics

Greg Komar G+D Dry Transfers

Jeffrey L Witt

Hi all,

I dropped Greg a note asking him about the status and got the
following reply. Anyone who didn't order yet should send them to Greg
ASAP or you may miss out.

I am putting samples of the transfers in the pictures directory.

A reminder about the sets/prices/ordering, then further down Greg's
note.

Regards,

Send a Check or Money Order, payable to:
GREG KOMAR
PO Box 340871
TAMPA, FL 33694-0871

(I'll hold your check until I get enough orders to make a production
run.)

G&D-HO-320 or G&D-N-320 @ $6.95 ea (Generic Passenger/Loco)
G&D-O-320 @ $18.95 ea (Generic Passenger/Loco)
G&D-HO-388 or G&D-N-388 @ $3.95 ea (Boxcar)
G&D-O-388 @ $6.95 ea (Boxcar)
Shipping & Handling (per order) = $3.00

Set #320 will letter multiple pieces of equipment.
Set #388 will letter one boxcar.

Jeff,

I didn't receive enough of any one set, but I received enough
orders in total, and with another small custom job that was
overdue, I went ahead with the productions.

Let the rest of the guys know that I expect to be able to
deliver the set they ordered in 6-8 weeks. I'll still have
some left over, so anyone hesitating should get their
orders in.

Greg Komar
gkomar@...
813-453-0997