Topics

Gorre and Daphetid Railroad discussion - Digest #393

Karl Woodcock

Thank Anders, and apologies guys. Over enthusiasm on my part. Great fan of Keith’s work on the figures……

….. now where did I put that catalogue?

Woody

Owner, Director and GDB for the M. T. & L. D. (S&N) Railroad

“The Good Old Light & Heavy”

Royal Sutton Coldfield, England, Great Britain.

From: GandD@groups.io <GandD@groups.io> On Behalf Of GandD@groups.io
Sent: 14 November 2020 14:04
To: karlwoodcock@...
Subject: [GandD] Gorre and Daphetid Railroad discussion - Digest #393

This is a digest for Gorre and Daphetid Railroad discussion. View all your groups.io groups, and edit your subscriptions, here.

Do not reply to this email. To reply to a message, click the Reply link under the message.

Topics in this digest:

Re: Bosco figures

1a. 

Re: Bosco figures
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:23:24 PST

Karl, look five messages down and you will see a reply directly from Keith in message #18099 where he announces his comeback to this group.

Regards, Anders

View/Reply Online | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute Topic | Top ^ | New Topic

Visit the G&D Reminiscence Project at www.gdlines.org
Groups photos: https://groups.io/g/GandD/photos

You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to GandD@groups.io via karlwoodcock@.... You can unsubscribe here.

AndersE

No problemas, Karl. Enthusiasm is a good thing! I've already been in contact with Keith for an order. Unfortunately he informed me that raw material costs are up three times since 2010 (the catalogue in the Files section). For me that means I have to let Emma go, raw materials + freight to Europe + tax + customs she would be way too expensive. Will have to solve tricky switching operations in some other manner. I think Keith is going to put together a list of the figures he is offering.

Regards, Anders

Charles Roger Camplin

I found my Emma, a stegosaurus, on eBay some time ago at a reasonable price.

Roger