Topics

gdlines.org update - Added the John Blanchard Letters

Jeffrey L Witt

All,

I finally created the web pages for the late John Blanchard's correspondence with John Allen, graciously provided by Mr. Blanchard's friend Sam Swanson.

You can find access at the gdlines.org legacy page, or directly here: http://gdlines.org/JohnBlanchardLetters/album/index.html

I recommend you start with the PDF article (published in the NMRA SE region newsletter) linked from the comments of the first picture to get the full explanation before studying the letters in detail.

Enjoy, and let me know of any issues.

Thanks, Jeff. Yesterday, I looked at that SER article looking for a specific photo and realized that it had been a long time since I had read it.

New stuff...   love it.  !    I have not read all the letters yet but I will.....I bet there is some fun stuff in there.

Randy