Topics

G&D rosters

okrasaghia

Hi, some time ago (last winter I think) there was some talk about
making a G&D roster.
I've today created two databases (coaches and freight) based on what
I've seen from MDC and in Westcotts book.
I did not make a database for engines as these are quite well covered
in the book but it would be easy ta add them too.
You're all invited to add your knowledge to these databases, both new
cars and corrections to the ones I've put in.
A picture library of the cars would also be nice. I've got pictures
of most of the cars but they are not very good and I don't know the
source of all those pictures. I think some of you could produce much
better pictures than I can.

/Okrasa

Pat Turner

If you can post them to the files section I will work with them and see
what I can add.
I have all G&D cars that have been made (except for the Z scale G&D box,
anyone got one they want to sell?!?) and can see what I can do about posting
pictures of them. There are a lot of cars so this could be a large project.
Also, putting them in some order could interesting.

Pat Turner: Pat@...
NMRA/SER V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

| Hi, some time ago (last winter I think) there was some talk about
| making a G&D roster.
| I've today created two databases (coaches and freight) based on what
| I've seen from MDC and in Westcotts book.
| I did not make a database for engines as these are quite well covered
| in the book but it would be easy ta add them too.
| You're all invited to add your knowledge to these databases, both new
| cars and corrections to the ones I've put in.
| A picture library of the cars would also be nice. I've got pictures
| of most of the cars but they are not very good and I don't know the
| source of all those pictures. I think some of you could produce much
| better pictures than I can.
|
| /Okrasa

okrasaghia

Okay, wasn't quite clear on this.
The two databases resides HERE in the GandD group, click the Database
link on the left and there they are.
I configured them so that any group member should be able to
contribute.
The design and organization maybe isn't the best but that we can
rearrange once we get it started. I've put in a few (?) where I'm
particularily uncertain about the information. I'm sure I've made
errors and anyone is welcoem to point them out.

/Okrasa

Pat Turner

Ah, I see them now. They are on the "Database" page of this list for
those that don't know.

Pat Turner: Pat@...
NMRA/SER V.P.
www.On30.org