Topics

G&D Pass on ebay

rruss45826@...

It sold for $265!!!!!!!!! I bid at $27 with a top bid of $50 and lost in less
then a minute!
I too wish I had met him and saw his layout! I was introduced to him and his
layout via the obituary in MR. Went on to build the original layout in N
scale and much later in life got pretty far with the final layout until a
divorce intervened! The layout still exists in "HER" basement!

Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
General Contractor
Norfolk & Western Railroad
Pocahontas Division
Circa 1958
Visit The Pocahontas Website at:
<A HREF="http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm">Click here: Pocahontas Home</A>
OR
http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm

rruss45826@...

In a message dated 5/17/2003 12:43:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
boxcab_e50@... writes:

What was the eBay item number? Even though it's
closed, we should still be able to view this and see
the info.

Ken
3130401433

Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
General Contractor
Norfolk & Western Railroad
Pocahontas Division
Circa 1958
Visit The Pocahontas Website at:
<A HREF="http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm">Click here: Pocahontas Home</A>
OR
http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm

James Powell <james.powell@...>

I believe it sold for $265 or thereabouts.

James Powell
Paso Robles, CA