Topics

G&D in N scale

disray1 <disray@...>

Hi all,
I have just joined the group, If anyone is interested I started to try
to reproduce John's layout in N guage from 35mm slides and M R
magazine pictures,and later the Video, but unfortunately after having
built about half of the layout including port city, and half of the
mountains, I had to move last June and because of health problems, and
advancing old age,
I had to get a bungalow which had no room for a layout,so i had to
abandon it,I saved most of the structures and because i could not use
the now I have just placed them on the eBay N Scale model railroad
section auction,plus the Video
It was suggested by one of your members Jeff Witt, that I join this
group (which I did not know existed) and that some of you might be
interested on how I did itin N scale, so please feel free to email me.
You can see some of the structures by going into Ebay
Toys & Hobbies:Model RR, Trains:N Scale:Other Manufacturers
I am still interested in MR and JA and have more buildings that I have
to complete.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=tread&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

user ID = tread

Thanks for your time Trevor Davies