Topics

G+D Dry Transfers / DG&H Dry Transfers

Bob Danielsen <rad@...>

Jeff:

Thank You for Your efforts in this. However, I missed where the
database is. Can You point me in the right direction?? I would
like to order some.

Also, what I would really like, as Pat noted previously, is some
DG&H sets. I believe Pat asked if these were available ; but
I didn't see any response to his question. Are these available ??

Bob D.

Great News !!!

Greg Komar has indicated that he will run sets of G+D dry transfers
in HO ($6.95) and O ($9.95) with a minimum run set of 10. See the
following for details from Greg himself.

You can preview these (I have one set already and scanned it) in my
yahoo briefcase ( http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jlwitt ) under the G+D
folder.

As he says, he will also consider doing a boxcar set.

I have started a database where folks can enter their desired
quantities. We can set a date in Jan. at which we will all mail
checks to Greg - I am sure we will have no problem getting to 10 sets
(if need be, I will buy 10 myself!!)

Bob (and everyone),

The database is right here!! Look at the menu at the left
(with "home", "messages", "files", "Photos", "Bookmarks",
then "DATABASE"). Select Database.

Then click on "G+D Dry Transfer Requests", then "add record", then
fill it in and save it.

You will also find my publication database there.

I hope we get lots of "orders" in the next couple of weeks, then Mr.
Komar will be more likely to do more new stuff for us.

As for the DG+H, I will pass the request along on the next
communication. His next response should be with payment options, etc.

The "10 minimum" lot is for existing artwork; I wouldn't be surprised
if there is a bigger fee/minimum for new stuff, unless some
enterprising fellow would like to generate the artwork for him (hint
hint). I will ask what he needs or if he is even willing to do it,
although he is considering the new G+D boxcar set....

You can contact Greg Komar at gkomar@... ; please let him
know of your Yahoo G+D group affiliation if you do.

--- In GandD@y..., "Bob Danielsen" <rad@n...> wrote:

[...]

Jeff