Topics

G+D Dry Transfers available!!!!

Jeffrey L Witt

Great News !!!

Greg Komar has indicated that he will run sets of G+D dry transfers
in HO ($6.95) and O ($9.95) with a minimum run set of 10. See the
following for details from Greg himself.

You can preview these (I have one set already and scanned it) in my
yahoo briefcase ( http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jlwitt ) under the G+D
folder.

As he says, he will also consider doing a boxcar set.

I have started a database where folks can enter their desired
quantities. We can set a date in Jan. at which we will all mail
checks to Greg - I am sure we will have no problem getting to 10 sets
(if need be, I will buy 10 myself!!)

Jeff

From Greg:

Jeff,

No more G&D-H-320B sets left.

Talk it up on the G&D group.
I'd need a minimum order of 10 sets @$6.95 each for HO,
or 10 sets @$9.95 each for O-scale to make a run.
The artwork for this set is generic and as you know,
will letter multiple passenger, caboose or locomotives.

I've also been thinking of a doing a boxcar specific
set for the G&D. This would be a smaller set, and the
minimums would be: 10 sets @3.95 each for HO, or
10 sets @$6.95 for O-scale.

Let me know what interest you can find.

Attached is a text version of my current catalog.

Thanks for your interest.

Greg Komar
gkomar@...
813-453-0997

Joe Melhorn <joe@...>

Great News !!!

Greg Komar has indicated that he will run sets of G+D dry transfers
in HO ($6.95) and O ($9.95) with a minimum run set of 10. See the
following for details from Greg
A show of hands please! How many from this list have sent orders to Greg for the G&D dry transfers? I sent my check and ordered two sets of each (engine & boxcar) .

Joe Melhorn

Pat Turner

We were going to wait and do it all at one time I thought? Is now the
time? Am I late?

Pat Turner: Pat@...
NMRA/SER Piedmont Div. Super.
http://users2.ev1.net/~on30/