Topics

G&D Decals

Dale Sproule

Are G&D decals available, formerly from Greg Komar? Thankyou, Dale

Bruce Wilson

The NMRA has some in the member's-only company store.  $10/set

https://www.nmrastores.com/Company_Store/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=1473

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 2/25/2020 14:05, Dale Sproule wrote:
Are G&D decals available, formerly from Greg Komar? Thankyou, Dale

Dale Sproule

The NMRA has some in the member's-only company store. $10/set

https://www.nmrastores.com/Company_Store/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=1473

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 2/25/2020 14:05, Dale Sproule wrote:
Are G&D decals available, formerly from Greg Komar? Thankyou, Dale

Bruce Wilson

Dale:

Yes.  Enough on the sheet to do two 40-foot boxcars.  They also have a set of Alturas & Lone Pine decals.

BTW they are printed by Bill Brillinger's PDC company

On 2/25/2020 14:56, Dale Sproule wrote:
Hello Bruce: Do you know if these decals are HO scale. Dale Sproule, Calgary

Dale Sproule

Yes. Enough on the sheet to do two 40-foot boxcars. They also have a
set of Alturas & Lone Pine decals.

BTW they are printed by Bill Brillinger's PDC company

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 2/25/2020 14:56, Dale Sproule wrote:
Hello Bruce: Do you know if these decals are HO scale. Dale Sproule, Calgary

Dale Sproule

2 sets ordered and on the way. Your quick assistance is another reason why NMRA members are so much help and a joy to work with. Thanks again, Dale Sproule, Calgary, MMR583

The NMRA has some in the member's-only company store. $10/set

https://www.nmrastores.com/Company_Store/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=1473

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 2/25/2020 14:05, Dale Sproule wrote:
Are G&D decals available, formerly from Greg Komar? Thankyou, Dale

John Hutnick

So how can I purchase G&D steam engine decals?

Dale Sproule

Hello John: Bruce Wilson living in Barrie, Ontario, Canada responded very quickly to me with the following link allowing me to purchase G&D decals from NMRA who now owns the merchandising rights to G&D merchandise. Good luck

Dale Sproule,

Calgary, Alberta, Canada,

MMR583

https://www.nmrastores.com/Company_Store/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=1473