Topics

G&D cars for SALE

Pat Turner

Well, I picked up 2 HO MDC G&D ore cars today in Seattle, WA for a fair price. I thought I would pass them along to the list as I have enough of them already. One of each, a red taper side #90 and a black square side #405. Both are assembled with KDs and like new in orginal boxes. One of them has had a brake wheel added to it, but it looks like it should be there anyway (will check to see which one if interested). $10.00 each including First Class Mail shipping for who ever wants them, first come, first served. Buy both and get Priority Mail shipping. Please reply to CandSn3@...

Pat