From: "Turner Family" <fecrr@...>
To: <GandD@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 2:29 PM
Subject: [GandD] G&D 2-8-0 #28

Hi all, I am looking for a picture of G&D engine #28. This is a brass
2-8-0 John had. I am working on making a model of it and need some referance
to go by. Any pictures, info, prototype of the brass model, etc... would be
helpfull.
Anybody else on the list working on any G&D models of any sort?

Pat Turner

It's in "The Book" Model Railroading with John Allen on page 138 and it has been in MR
several times over the years. Do a search for "timesaver" at: http://www.index.mrmag.com/

Pat Turner: Pat@...
http://members.nbci.com/on30/
NMRA/SER Piedmont Div. Super.