idahorails-subscribe@... - An Idaho Railroad News and Discussion Group

From: "Bob Burgoyne" <cxsnut@...>
Welcome to the G&D Group. Check the archives for past messages about the
surviving parts and pieces of the G&D. Several, including the current owners
of John's former home have told of their memories.
A big smile and
then a short story about Johns personality and operating with him on his
G&D.
That kind of history I only wish we could "can" and save for the future.
Last year I was lucky enough to recognize some original passes for the G&D
and DG&H in a group auction on EBAY. I took a chance and upon arrival they
turn out to be original. I have seen passes for the G&D from time to time,
but not the DG&H. It appears he photographed his original artwork and
reproduced it in photographic prints, then cut them out. State of the art
for the time. Black and white prints, signed in blue.

---

MacMail - the Webmail service especially for Mac users worldwide
http://www.macmail.com