Topics

FS: "The Book" Model Railroading with J.A.

Joseph Melhorn

Since I have a hardbound version of “The Book”, I’m offering up my softbound copy for $26.00. The book is in near fine condition, crisp, no tears or folds. Shipping will be extra via Media Mail from 85629. If interested, contact me off-list at toyman@.... Payment accepted by PayPal F&F, check or M.O. Picture(s) on request. I want this book to go to someone who will appreciate it, read it and learn from it; not to re-sell it at a higher price for profit!

Regards,

Joe Melhorn

Sahuarita, AZ  85629

Thayer Syme

Joe,

I am very interested in this if it is still available.

Thayer