Topics

Finally got my hands on the Expanded G&D book!

Russell Courtenay

After years of one popping up once in a while, right when rent came due or something silly like that, finally a nice used one came up for sale when I had the cash.

Of course, now I have to print out the errata sheet. The text in the additional pages is so messed up, I can’t figure out what happened!

Sir Augustus Fluffybritches is flabbergasted at the 4 inches of fine packing the eBay seller used!

Sorry I haven’t really been following the group lately, had a bad relapse of COVID symptoms first half of July causing two more ER visits, spent the last half recovering, now crazy busy trying to get caught up on everything in life...

Finally starting to feel a bit better, stay safe in your train room fellows, this stuff ain’t worth messing with...

I believe there is an error in only ONE page and that is an entire text section that was duplicated in error from another page.  The errata sheet shows that page with the correct text.

It seems like you are probably aware of it at the group site.  But in case not, here it is:

https://groups.io/g/GandD/files/Errata%20sheet_JA%20Book.pdf