Topics

[EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] Gas Car #60 question

Bob Friddle

Wow, the detail in image five is absolutely magical; each character, the windows open in varying degrees, the steeply inclined road between buildings behind, The little chain across the baggage door, I can just get lost in it!

Thanks, Jeff!

Bob Friddle, AIA

Minneapolis

On Mar 29, 2020, at 7:10 AM, Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt@...> wrote:

 If it helps, there are some isolated pix of #60 on this site:
https://groups.io/g/GandD/files/Doodlebug_pix

Jeff

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.

John Gallup <johngallup@...>

Wow, the detail in image five is absolutely magical; each character, the windows open in varying degrees, the steeply inclined road between buildings behind...
I can't tell if John Allen was uniquely able to identify and model things that characterize the magic of steam-era railroading in America, or if my idea of steam-era railroading in America was constructed from images of the Gorre & Daphetid. It's great either way!