From: GandD@groups.io <GandD@groups.io> On Behalf Of AndersE
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 10:50 AM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] Emma the stegosaurus

For me it is about getting a close match for Emma. Finding a toy stegosaurus of some kind is not difficult with the craze kids have for dinosaurs. But is a question of finding one small enough and reasonably realistic. One way or another I will get an organic switcher.

/anders

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.