From: GandD@groups.io <GandD@groups.io> on behalf of Russell Courtenay via groups.io <walruswebtech@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 3:09:54 PM
To: GandD@groups.io <GandD@groups.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] Bosco figures

Sounds like fun, I might be up for a set in O scale just for fun.

On Nov 11, 2020, at 1:32 PM, James Little <jlittletrains@...> wrote:

OK guys  I emailed miniprints and here's what he has told me;

"Funny you should mention that because I am planning to do an HO Scale Emma. I created this one out of a toy for my layout but the 3D printed version is going to be much better!

Please do send along any photos you have, as well as which models you think will be the most popular."

If you send me good photos of the figures, I'll forward them to the company.
Also give me an idea of what scales people are interested in.

Jim Little, MMR

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 4:34 AM David Evans <dpevans49@...> wrote:
I’m in for at least two sets!
Dave Evans

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.