Topics

Emailed Photos Album

Russell Courtenay

To get the group back on topic.

Last night as I was contemplating the troubles we’ve had here I was going through the emailed photos and what inspirational work! Really appreciate all the modeling going on here while the world is going crazy, even a bit of my meager efforts there!

https://groups.io/g/GandD/album?id=0

I have been crazy busy with doctors, lawyers and insurance paperwork and this morning early got a call from the post office: chicks are in!

I have locked several topics to try and get us back on track, the moderators will go back and delete judiciously, history is in the making here but tempers flare sometimes, best to remove that from the archive.