Topics

Emailed photos

Russell Courtenay

I went through the ‘emailed photos’ album and deleted about 20 duplicates and some of my own non-archival quality drivel.

 I wanted to move my emailed photos to my own album but it looks like that is not possible without downloading the photos and re-uploading them, I might still do that.

On Aug 21, 2019, at 6:32 PM, Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR) <PR-Line@...> wrote:

Murphy,

I was just going to suggest that you create your own album in the Photos section. That way you can keep all them in one place and add and delete photos as you please. The "email" album is getting huge!

Also, you might what to change that "Bodoni MT Black" font on "GORRE & DAPHETID" to Playbill, which is a common one that John use. "PIRATES GOLD" is a good one for the GD logo letters. If you don't have it, I can send it to you.

Great work on those ore cars … actually "AMAZING" is a better word!

Murphy P

Thank you so much for your help and have a great start to your day Russell