Topics

Download troubles...thus, new site

Jeffrey L Witt

Hi group,

I have heard from some that there are problems downloading the files.

Pat and I have verified that they are OK, although sometimes they do
time out and give corrupt files. If this happens, try again; it may
have something to do with file size or server traffic, not sure.

I have provided an alternate site for downloading the files:

http://gorre_and_daphetid.home.att.net

This URL is also posted on the group's LINKS page for your
convenience. This is one of the user accounts on my ATT internet
account, limited to 10M, and currently about full, but I do have
several unused accounts (they give you six free) so I will use more
as time goes on and link them all to this page.

Regards,

Jeff

okrasaghia

Downloaded from the files section without problems.
Thanks Jeff for sharing these articles.

Providing an alternative site is very good of you.
Problem is with those kind of sites you get with your account is that
they usually have a limit based on traffic.
Downloading large files might trigger a shutdown of the site for a
period of time.

/Okrasa