Topics

Car Lists?

Redwilde@...

Hi Folks,

How about compiling a list of cars that have been offered in various
scales? I'd be interested in tracking down an N-scale car and it would
help to know what's out there. It would be quite fun to have one make
a cameo appearance on the Gray Havens, Lorien & Gondor RR.

Brian Reddington-Wilde

Pat Turner

In N scale you only have 2 choices. The NMRA did a N scale Micro-Trains
box car #8409. The other is the NMRA paper car sides that were in the
Bulletin about 1981 as they had N scales ones on the sheet. As for a list of
cars, well can't do anything till next week but will work on it.

Pat

Hi Folks,

How about compiling a list of cars that have been offered in various
scales? I'd be interested in tracking down an N-scale car and it would
help to know what's out there. It would be quite fun to have one make
a cameo appearance on the Gray Havens, Lorien & Gondor RR.

Brian Reddington-Wilde

Scott Perry <scottgperry@...>

Yeah, but can you tell me where I can get a Stegosaurus? Or an O-scale man to move cars around?

Scott

From: "Pat Turner" <CandSn3@...>
To: <GandD@...>
Subject: Re: [GandD] Car Lists?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:52:33 -0800

In N scale you only have 2 choices. The NMRA did a N scale Micro-Trains
box car #8409. The other is the NMRA paper car sides that were in the
Bulletin about 1981 as they had N scales ones on the sheet. As for a list of
cars, well can't do anything till next week but will work on it.

Pat

Hi Folks,

How about compiling a list of cars that have been offered in various
scales? I'd be interested in tracking down an N-scale car and it would
help to know what's out there. It would be quite fun to have one make
a cameo appearance on the Gray Havens, Lorien & Gondor RR.

Brian Reddington-Wilde

Pat Turner

OK smart guy! You can get an O scale man form Allen Pollock and the
Stegosaurus from any Dollar store as we no longer have any 5 & Dime stores
where John probably got his. See you tomorrow.

Pat

Yeah, but can you tell me where I can get a Stegosaurus? Or an O-scale
man
to move cars around?

Scott

Scott Perry <scottgperry@...>

Don't you ever go to bed?

From: "Pat Turner" <CandSn3@...>
To: <GandD@...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:19:51 -0800

OK smart guy! You can get an O scale man form Allen Pollock and the
Stegosaurus from any Dollar store as we no longer have any 5 & Dime stores
where John probably got his. See you tomorrow.

Pat

Yeah, but can you tell me where I can get a Stegosaurus? Or an O-scale
man
to move cars around?

Scott

Pat Turner

I will get all the sleep I need when I am 6 foot under. Hopefully not
soon though!

Pat

Don't you ever go to bed?