From: Tom Milam <ncngrr@...>
To: ncngrr <ncngrr@...>
Sent: Sun, Sep 8, 2019 11:12 pm
Subject: Brake end

Matt Hosford

Tom
Thank you for sharing. I do not know if was built by John nor be qualified too.  However, I would be interested if you see any brush strokes in the paint work.

Just trying to help.

--
Matt Hosford
Wurn & Whythyrd Lines

Tom Milam

Matt,

Thanks,
I do not see that there are brush strokes, Floquil paint as I am sure he used lays out pretty well flat when it dries. I know John only brush painted from what I read. Floquil was great paint; airbrush it of brush it on still looks great. I still have about 60 bottles I hoarded when they went out of business, still good paint in bottles.

I will post some more photos of the car.

Tom Milam