Topics

Books for sale

Jim Niemann <bigelk86@...>

I have 19 railroad and model railroad books I want to sell. I have
an eye disease that makes reading the printed word difficult so I am
reducing my library.
If you are interested send me and email, but off list please!
I will send you a copy of the list and answer any questions you may
have.
Thanks!

Jim

riverkanyon

Hi Jim,

Please send me what GD books you have for sale. Thanks.

Phil...

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:06:46 -0000 "Jim Niemann" <bigelk86@...>
writes:
I have 19 railroad and model railroad books I want to sell. I have
an eye disease that makes reading the printed word difficult so I am
reducing my library.
If you are interested send me and email, but off list please!
I will send you a copy of the list and answer any questions you may
have.
Thanks!

Jim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor