Topics

Bob Hogan's beautiful G&D photos

John Gallup

I took the liberty of assembling these into a single PDF, which might make for convenient viewing. Enjoy!

Dale Smith

Great Idea John, especially since the photos attached to Bob's messages are unviewable on the groups.io site.  Normally any attached photos are placed in the "Emailed Photos" album under photos and Bob's attachments were placed there.   The only problem is that groups.io doesn't accept .tif files, so they are just taking up 10 MB of space and appear as blank pages.

John, maybe you could post this pdf file to the "Files" section.  I say "Files" only because that is where the pdf format can be easily read without downloading, If posted in "Photos" the result would be the same as with the .tif files, if it is even accepted.  Thanks.

Dale

Dale Smith

By the way, did everyone get John's original post with his pdf file.   I didn't get it but maybe that was because I was the one who approved the message.

Dale

On 1/25/2020 10:42 AM, Dale Smith wrote:
Great Idea John, especially since the photos attached to Bob's messages are unviewable on the groups.io site.  Normally any attached photos are placed in the "Emailed Photos" album under photos and Bob's attachments were placed there.   The only problem is that groups.io doesn't accept .tif files, so they are just taking up 10 MB of space and appear as blank pages.

John, maybe you could post this pdf file to the "Files" section.  I say "Files" only because that is where the pdf format can be easily read without downloading, If posted in "Photos" the result would be the same as with the .tif files, if it is even accepted.  Thanks.

Dale

I saw it in my inbox but when I had a chance to actually read the email it was gone! Found it on the groups.io site though...

On Jan 25, 2020, at 11:50 AM, Dale Smith <dalesierra@...> wrote:

[...]

Posted in the "Files" section now.

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

I got it.