Topics

As the world goes crazy, I think we have our priorities right....

Russell Courtenay

Thanks. Yes, we THOUGHT my wife was exposed to Covid 19 by a friend Tuesday but it turned out to be false.

I woke up at 1AM Friday with a fever and chills, went to the ER as instructed last night, waited in our car with a mask on for an hour and a half, got bored and left. Feeling a bit better today after that desanitizing visit to the ER(!) and good natural care, even went for a walk, beautiful out; birds are out, sheep are down from the hills for shearing. Really want to get my G scale trains out in the yard!

image1.jpeg

On Mar 14, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Bob Friddle <bob.friddle@...> wrote:

Bad fever? Sounds ominous, Russell, please take good care of yourself!

Thanks,

Bob Friddle

On Mar 14, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

I think we model railroaders have right. I have been thinking about this meme for a couple days and thought one of Warner’s photos would fit in the background so redid it.

I am home with a bad fever so not going out anyway but I have been trying to set up my outdoor train to take some photos for Golden Spike day (March 12) for the last couple days...

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.

<image1.jpeg>

Murphy P

Edited

Hello group long time, good times atract fake people and bad times show who your true friends are, so I value how thoughtful everyone is here through the thoughts we share or amazing things such as being able to buy some of John items about a year ago here. I have been really sick and hope to post more as I get better. Great friends make a good life even better, and the dark times not so bad, so I would like to thank our community for a rewarding escape during this chaotic time of global uncertainties. Putting everyone in my prayers and wishing everyone here good health, Murphy

On Mar 14, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I think we model railroaders have right. I have been thinking about this meme for a couple days and thought one of Warner’s photos would fit in the background so redid it.

I am home with a bad fever so not going out anyway but I have been trying to set up my outdoor train to take some photos for Golden Spike day (March 12) for the last couple days...

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.

<image1.jpeg>

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Hi Murphy,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick. I know that some us were concerned about you. We wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to your posts.

Some of your last posts were about the Butler Mines ore cars. I only had two … G&D MDC (black and boxcar red), so the past few months I went on a buying spree, I purchased a few more MDC cars and a bunch of Varneys (8 them are the old undecorated metal ones). I later should track well.

Well, take care.