Topics

As the world goes crazy, I think we have our priorities right....

Russell Courtenay

I think we model railroaders have right. I have been thinking about this meme for a couple days and thought one of Warner’s photos would fit in the background so redid it.

I am home with a bad fever so not going out anyway but I have been trying to set up my outdoor train to take some photos for Golden Spike day (March 12) for the last couple days...

Sonny Laughlin

May I share on Facebook?

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 2:43 PM Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I think we model railroaders have right. I have been thinking about this meme for a couple days and thought one of Warner’s photos would fit in the background so redid it.

I am home with a bad fever so not going out anyway but I have been trying to set up my outdoor train to take some photos for Golden Spike day (March 12) for the last couple days...

Warner Swarner

Russell,
Great post. Perfect use of photo and verbal imagery.
A hearty agreement with that. We are hunkered down in Portland. Everyone seems calm unless you go to a Walmart or Costco and want toilet paper.
We’ve got plenty of food, old movies and internet service. With a backlog of railroad projects we should be good to hold out.
Hope we all can ride this one out safely.
Warner

On Mar 14, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I think we model railroaders have right. I have been thinking about this meme for a couple days and thought one of Warner’s photos would fit in the background so redid it.

I am home with a bad fever so not going out anyway but I have been trying to set up my outdoor train to take some photos for Golden Spike day (March 12) for the last couple days...

<image1.jpeg>

Russell Courtenay

Sure!

It’s actually already there but Facebook is strange, all my silly pages there are free and open to the public on or off Facebook but if you share a link from a mobile device, you cannot open it unless you have an account. This one looks correct.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Entertainment-Website/russellswackywisdom/posts/