Topics

Added File and Photos Space

Pat Turner

I have added another group to the many I now host, own or moderate.

This will be for added space for Photos and Files for the main GandD list
as we are now at 75% of our allowed space.

You do not have to join this new list if all you want to do is view
pictures or files. But, if you want to post files and such to the list then
you have to join. This way only the people posting have to join another
list.

There are links to the new list on the Files page and the links page of
this list. Feel free to use the new list just as you would this one, except
keep all the emails on the main list here.

Thanks

Pat Turner, SER/V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org