Topics

A little about myself-List Owner

Pat Turner

Well I have been interested in the G&D since the book came out many
years ago, about 20 now I think. I have read many past articles by the
master and other followers over the years. To this date I have at least 2 of
every G&D car MDC/Roundhouse ever put out. I have two #12 engines, one will
be a #25 some day. I have one #11 and one #13 as seen in the files section
as well as the G&D shay. I have done a AHM 2-8-4 as #43 in the past, but no
longer have it. I also have some other G&D cars done a while back, a 3 set
of Accurail reefers and a 3 pack of MDC 40' steel box cars all with
different #s. To round out my collection I have some cars I have lettered
myself such as log cars and a snow plow. There is more such as several Fine
Scale Miniatures kits like the John Allen Special, #210 the Icing Platform,
Water Tower, etc... and always looking for more. Well enough about me, next?

Pat

Larry Smith

Pat

You are missing the NMRA boxcar that was put out. it's a IMWX (Red
CAboose) 40' box car.

Larry Smith

Pat Turner wrote:

[...]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www. .com

Pat Turner

Just forgot about it as I have several in all scales but Z. I do need
one in Z scale if anyone has an extra. The other one I forgot but do have is
the NMRA paper cars sides they put out.