Topics

Shay books

Al Guckes

Related to the Shay Locomotive discussion (were there any on the G&D? In preparation for a retirement move I have a like-new with dust cover signed copy of The Shay Locomotive, Titan of the Timber by Michael Koch for sale. Also for sale is Shay-the Supplement by Lawson. A 95 page softcover book which was written later as a companion to Koch's book. The Titan of the Timber book in like new condition sells for $300.00. The current price on ebay for the other book is $150.00 in excellent condition. I am offering both books for $275.00 plus $20.OO shipping. Both these books are in like new condition. Contact  me if  interested. I will send pictures if requested. The price is firm.

Al Guckes
alguckes@...