Topics

SP AD

Ken Vandevoort

I searched "billboards" on the Model Railroader CD from 1934 to 2009 and no SP billboards came up.

Ken Vandevoort

Randy Lee Decker

That would be great.  Anything is possible.

Randy

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 5:35 PM George Courtney via groups.io <gsc3=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I could be totally wrong, but my memory says Model Railroader ran a copy of this ad and others for model railroad billboards.  I would guess before 1990 at the latest.  Sorry I have no other idea on when it might have been ran.

George Courtney

George Courtney