Topics

G&D number 2 Golden Spike- 1950 - Thu, 03/12/2020 #cal-notice

GandD@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

G&D number 2 Golden Spike- 1950

When:
Thursday, 12 March 2020
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Russell,

You posted this on the calendar. What is it? The date of the Golden Spike on GD layout #2 … 70 years ago?

Yes, we discussed it last year so I put it on the group calendar. Forgot about it till your message!

I had just received my G&D parts from Keith Trinity so set them up on my garden line with my under construction Bulline stock car that day. Now what shall WE do special today?!?

image1.jpeg

On Mar 12, 2020, at 11:39 AM, Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR) <PR-Line@...> wrote:

Russell,

You posted this on the calendar. What is it? The date of the Golden Spike on GD layout #2 … 70 years ago?

I think I'll spike my margarita mix with some Jose Cuervo Tequila Especial Gold … and make a toast to John.

(You know … they have a Jose Cuervo Tequila Train.)