Topics

Model Railroading w/ JA, Benchmark Errata Sheet

Loren Martell

If it’s not breaking the law, does anyone have a copy of the “ Errata ( Addendum ) “ sheet from the 2012 Printing of:
Model Railroading with John Allen, Benchmark Publishing
that they would scan & email my way?
Alternatively, I would purchase a n original if ForSale.
Thank you.

loren martell
Aloha, OR 97007

Tom Milam

Did not know they printed one, what’s on it that is updated. Purchased a book when first came out years ago. I would be interested in content . But with the amount of information on our group maybe already know

On Dec 7, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Loren Martell <saltnpepper69@...> wrote:

If it’s not breaking the law, does anyone have a copy of the “ Errata ( Addendum ) “ sheet from the 2012 Printing of:
Model Railroading with John Allen, Benchmark Publishing
that they would scan & email my way?
Alternatively, I would purchase a n original if ForSale.
Thank you.

loren martell
Aloha, OR 97007

Charles Kinzer

I can provide it (attached).

I have provided it to folks in the past.  Before I did, I got permission from the publisher, and the attached PDF is one provided directly to me by Bob Hayden.

There error is that the text on the bottom of page 147 is duplicated from another page and is not the correct text.  The errata sheet has the correct test.